Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Proble`mos`t circuit...

(Circuit=sakit) Internet connection at my apartment reli drive me up the walls....stupid connection...msn often dc and very 'tu-lan' adi to reconnect each time...time taken to reconnect>>time taken to chat.....swt swt...No idea on wat to put up, so i scanned thru some pics taken durin my circuit lab...(shhhh....no cameras r allowed in the lab....p n c...kept it secret from the management =p)....those pics reli remind me the times i m struggling to get the circuit right....at times where the lecturer saw me chit-chatting,skimming ppl's lab result....and at times where my marks are being deducted for the misconduct (joking niah...)..... =) Lemme introduce to u the lab devices used in EEEB111.....in the rhythm of 'joseph and the amazing technicolor dreamcoat ~ any dream will do!'

"protoboard and its amazing technicolor dream components".....(rdy?go!)
i close my circuit...drew back its electric...(ah-a-ah)
the oscilloscope...wat a graph i knew....
far far away....the function generator....
and the power supply....15 volts will do....
*
a flash of light, a screech of sound
my protoboard is in deep shyit
the resistor begin to heat up....and i got no idea wat to do (wohuhu..huhu)
may i cry help, to the lecturer (ah-a-ah)
to plead for forgiveness, deep down in my heart
dun pinnalise me, i m innocent,
the blame is all on, the circuits fault....(the end)
*
lolz....another crappy lyrics by me...muahaha...for those of u who had ever heard of the 'any dream will do'...u will understand wats all these about.... =p oh yea...this is da dual display multimeter!
It is not easy to deal with the 'oscilloscope'...gave me a big headache b4 i can actually understand almost all the buttons available thr...(my fren,HGG once told me..."say!say!say!...if u dunno wat to press,just press all the buttons thr...dun worry...how bad can things actually happen???okayy!!!!")
*Short Thoughts*
i wish my hostel can be as comfortable as in this room....(grant me my wish!!!)...*dreaming*

No comments: