Friday, September 22, 2006

Pasar Connaught Malam

Every wednesday nite at Taman Connaught in Cheras, there will be a 'pasar malam' somewhere around that vicinity.....Its been rumoured to be da biggest pasar malam at klang valley....something that i dun seemed to believe at the first thought....my brader told me this....since i just had 2 quizzes on that week....i decided to follow them to see how 'big' the pasar malam can actually be....Off we go at 8pm, 5 of us (me, my brader, my tailou, my roommate and my cousy a.k.a. suesue), meeting my elder cousin n his husband there (my nephew's parents...wakakaka)....



da 'pasar malam'....


it takes us bout almost half an hour to reach thr since we r coming from serdang......At that time, the area is congested as it always be....Upon reaching thr....i can reli see that it is very, very long....lolz....parking oso take ten minutes adi.....UCSI is very near thr....the nt time i go thr lepak, i sure will call u de, Chee Fai (sorry la...cant meet u up).....



my leng zhai n super-duper smart roommate!



my brader (in blue) and my tailou (ghey!!!)



a scene of the 'long-long' pasar malam



ppl buying pasar malam stuff....



yummy and expensive fried chicken....



ah-ha....one of my meals beside buying those 'chap-chap' stuff....dunno wat they call this....fine ice wif mango paste....lol....okla...not bad though...


the pasar malam is reli darn big long...lolz....leg oso 'beh tahan' adi...haha...can't deny the fact that its de biggest i had ever seen so far (twice the size of first garden's pasar malam on friday nite)....met up with the 'd'mongris geng' except d@ ugly @merican.....reached uni-ghey UNITEN bout 12 sumthin....lolz....


the 100 yen shop...looks cute so i took a pic of it!!!

No comments: