Saturday, September 16, 2006

Back!!!


Looking back at my last post.....31st August....wow....and today is already da 16th....2 weeks++ havnt update my blog....lazy stress me.... lots happy n sad things happened altogether....my mind,body n soul are totally exhausted....greatly need a break....(wish i can take a day or two to cold chill places like genting,fraser hill or cameron)


I bid great thanx to all of u being concern to the demise of my granma...and thanx for all of ur caring wishes...as life goes on,i understood that i must go on too, with life....*Thanks for all the heartwarming thoughts on my family's bereavement* - quoted from my jj's blog....(sorry for copyrighting without ya permission...) ^_-


Just finish my calculus mid term test2 yesterday nite...wouldn't wanna talk bout that...hopefully the lecturer will be kind enuf and do not notice my careless mistakes... =p (how i wish....) ok....the best part is...i went for a haircut rite at the eve of the exam...swt.....my new hairstyle's kinda weird....paiseh la.... =p tats basically a short post afta a long period of empty post....i will post more happy events in the past 2 weeks later on...rituals goin on rite now....happy world blog comes with happy post,rite??



cute cute nic (first younger nephew of mine)... =p (lol...re-edited...keke)

No comments: