Sunday, April 13, 2008

Truth or myth?

I went through some of the bloggers latest updates, and I visited my youngest brother's friend blog, Erlina. There's these two eye-catching pictures that I wanted to share to all of you, especially guys. Hehe! Maybe some of you might have seen those in emails as various and superb-lots of weirdo and funny stuffs are being circulated through emails. Take a look!



are women = problems???


shopping spree!!! waste time + money??? ^_-


Hehe! No offense! Just that those might bring something up to ponder about for a moment. What do you people think? Any comments? Chill! Have a nice day! =P

5 comments:

Emel - LayChuyDing said...

nOT fAIR! =P
I have math eqn proof that men are worse than girls..hehe

BoOn HeNg said...

serious???
eh...post la...hehe...
i wanna see...
=)
no offense...eheh!

Emel - LayChuyDing said...

i send troo email or msn if u want ler..lol

♥єrlίnα said...

finally updated huh?
summore used my post...
haha...it's okay wif me...
n the post below wit the magazines...
engineering is so boring~ LOLX!!!

BoOn HeNg said...

@laychuy... i think no nid la...hehe... jkjk...
@erlina... engineering at least will be much interesting and happening den medicine or 'figures'... peace!