Monday, April 07, 2008

mY diArY

A usual hectic semester just ended last week. I am having my holidays now, for about less than a fortnight before going back to my varsity. Well, back AGAIN with a new layout design for my blog. I’ve been changing various template layouts since 2 years back then of blogging. About 5 or 6 times? It’s not that I wanted to do so. The previous ones had a serious template damage, which messed up most of the codes in my blog. I got no choice but to abandon it for a moment parallel to the mounting exams that I am facing as a student. What to do? Shit happens! Hehe. Since I am a free man now; at least for a moment, I decided to do some revival project on my blog. Any comments? It took me bout 3 hours of my morning to get the new layout up. ^.-

Holidays are as usual, a bit boring for me but it’s a good time to rest after all the strenuous life of examinations and stresso. I would say it’s kinda lonely. What to do? Still can’t find a 'soul mate'. Lolx. Going to 21 soon but then…haihz. Still hasn’t first blood. Commonly, people will get first blood before level 6; that’s bout less than 5 minutes into the game but hey, I guess in my case I will only first blood towards the end game where people already has Divine Rapier/2 Heart of Tarasque, or maybe I will never ever be able to first blood. Keeping my fingers crossed. Hehe. Alright! Enough of laments! Let time and faith decide on that. =P

What plans do I have? I guess I will be sleeping most of the time besides blogging here and there. Do stay tune to my blog cuz I am definitely going to bring up some wunderbar and chunted skodeng stories. Hehe. Any friends who want to go out ‘yumcha’, do feel free to drop me by a message k? Happy holidays and for those of you having exams, utmost bestest of luck ya! have a pleasant day ahead! =.^!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the best IT automation software for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: [url=http://www.n-able.com] N-able N-central network policy enforcement
[/url] ? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!