Friday, April 11, 2008

Any suggestion?

How? Look at the amount of books! Those are all IET magazines that I subscribed as a member since 2 years back. To be dreadfully honest, I had never really read any of those magazines. Gosh! What a waste! No wonder my engineering knowledge is getting poorer day by day. Che me pan? Hehe!



stacks of unreadable craps knowledge...


When you become the student member for IET, which simply stands for Institution of Engineering & Technology; you will get all those magazines for free at only 12 pounds per year! IET is also giving and guiding those people who wanted to achieve Chartered Engineer status in their names. You would wanted to know what that recognition means rite? Do visit http://www.theiet.org/ for more information. Estimated at 18 informative magazines per year, you will also benefit not only from all those latest updates that will keep you intact with the world’s progress but also enhance your network and communication with student’s from other varsities. Therefore, calling all students of UNITEN who is taking EE, EP, EC or IT courses; come join UNITEN IET SC! Don’t ever miss this once in a life time opportunity. Come visit http://www.uisc-theiet.org/ for further knowledge on happenings in the club!



the many faces of magazines' front page in 2 years...


Holidays really feel good but to be honest, it’s kind of boring. Sleep a lot is good though but not over. Hehe! Anyway, rest time should be sufficient; it’s time to go out to do my job. I am currently doing a research survey on energy consumption and power loss effects on the commercial world for Tenaga Nasional Berhad.


survey for TNB under my varsity... $$$... =p


I will be going to at least 10 shops to do survey about this topic. Hopefully, I can do as much as I can. The more I do, the more I will be ‘$$$$’! Hehe! A secret makes a man, man! Lolx! That's roughly about how I will be spending my 2 weeks of break; eating, sleeping, blogging & surveying besides yumcha (if any). Hopefully, I will post something on my 'happening volla und wunderbar' Deutsch Class on the next post! =)

No comments: