Sunday, September 30, 2007

What a surprise!!!



Last wednesday night, a bunch of us (mostly EE coursemates+some CE) celebrated the Mooncake Festival at D'Tasik. About almost 20++ people were there. Supposely to be a mooncake festival but...



double tastylicious mooncakes....



turned out to be 'burfday cakes'... lolx....


There it goes, its not even my burfday yet but they really threw out a surprise party (double celebration for Alfred and me)... I really didn't expect this...



reli thanx to da organizers.... Yee Siong & May Peng...



a real poser.... haha but reli thanx a lot...



and amongst those who came....


After that 'mooncake cum burfday cake' thingy, a big bunch of us went around the tasik wif lanterns.



lanterns.... wooo hooooooo! okayy.... hehe...


Finished walking around the tasik,we rested at the shelter being immobile there. Baskets! Out of nowhere, 2 'plumber' came out wif a 'real' burfday cake! Lolx...again? There goes the second round of the burfday celebration. Hey, my burfday really havent reach la! After accompanied wif burfday songs in lotsa languages, time to play 'crap' stuff on burfday 'boyz'! (I m not going to put up those 'gheys' pics...haha!)



'sak- kai!!!'....where did they come frm?hehe....



not really 'bashed' coz of insufficient creams on da cake... gg...


Glad that i don't havta swim in the 'tasik',being splashed wif sugar+cream+colouring water, and shower wif flour+stinky eggbombs at that nite. I bet I smell something fishy this week. =P So, there goes the night, my pre-burfday celebration. Its my first time in 20 years i experienced this. Thanx a lot to those who attended, having fun together. And to the main organisers, i bet yours celebration in the near future will be very 'dirty' fun! Haha! Today is my younger brother's burfday! May all ur dreams come true! Be sure to be a good boy at home and do well in ur SPM! =)



whole lots of candles...i wish i can make more than one wishes...amongst them in my mind, i had an important one that is... (bu neng shuo de mi mi)... hehe! =)

No comments: