Sunday, September 02, 2007

Graduation!!!

The sky is cloudy....



gloomy weather in the afternoon...

but hey, who cares? Its my uni's (UNITEN) graduation day! =)

so nice seeing so many ppl graduate... =P
happy faces can be seen all over the Multi-Purpose Hall

Most important, the main part...

my 'boss' graduate today!!!
Special tribute to my ex-housemate, MR. Tan Kwang Chien for his graduation. All the best in Finisa and ur future undertakings. Maybe in the nxt 10 years, i shall call u Dr. Tan. Meet u back at yipoh 4 yumcha & dun forget to belanja at Overseas Restaurant. Haha! When will i be able to wear that graduation hat?

I had not been updating my blog regularly due to several problems that i faced as a student. Well, most of u bloggers who are still studying might have the same problem as I do. Time limitation and busy-ness. For the coming 2 months, i dunno if i will be able to update my blog as frequent as i can due to exams and etc. As for now, do stay tune and drop by here from time to time. =)

No comments: