Monday, September 10, 2007

'Tua kong's Burfday'


burfday cake for my dearest bro...

No lar! Not 'tua kong',it's tua kor burfday! Hehe! Happy burfday to my dear elder brother! I know that we hadn't get along well for the past years back then, hopefully the coming years will do both of us good till eternity. Really wanted to say proud to have u as my elder brother. Love ya! Hehe! Meanwhile, i m sure u'r enjoying life and getting lotsa lovely presents in this few days.



wif alfred,weeser and chuen hang celebrating in the dark...

Oh yea,also wanna take this time to re-correct my previous post (bout Mr. SFF's life at Corvallis) I did mention about the US government giving USD 5k to post-graduates student for tax relief. Apologies to everyone concern. It's actually our Malaysian government giving the Rm5k tax relief for our post-grads. Apologies once more. Check it out here!

2 comments:

CRIZ LAI said...

Oh.. happy belated bird day to your tua kong.. haha

BoOn HeNg said...

haha...thanx thanx...its 'big bro = tua kor'....not 'tua kong =deity'... hehe! =)