Saturday, November 14, 2009

Late post...

It's more than a month since my 22nd had passed. Well, nothing much to say; I am still who I am all this years except that I am much older right now. This year's birthday celebration was far far cleaner better than the past 2 years. This has shown that we were all grown ups, really. I would like to thank everyone for the wonderful wishes that I had received. I had my first 'official' celebration at Shogun, Sunway.


food!!! in Shogun...


I had tasted several Japanese Buffet restaurants around KL; Tenji & Jogoya to name a few. Honestly speaking, buffet is like what we pay to 'suffer'. You got me right! Greed is part of human personality and I am not exceptional ones. We always have the thoughts of value worth money. What we pay is what we should get, right? Pay RM 70 bucks for a meal and you do hope to eat that much of amount RM70 in return, thus leading to never-ending food congested in your mouth, esophagus and stomach until you are really bloated satisfied. We walked out of the restaurant in such a bigger shape and a longer distance between our legs like the penguin.


my younger brother, the first to tuck in...


Anyway, it's the sort of life that people like me can only afford once in a blue moon. I would only go for all these when there's a promotion going on. I still remember going to Jogoya 3 times in a month because of the buy 1 free 1 promotion. The 3rd time I went there, I seriously have the feeling of puking. Urgh!!!


too much of food???


I would rate Shogun 7/10. It seems the one at Sunway is far much better than 1 Utama. What say you, if you had tried? Still, the choices here are a little lesser compared to Tenji or Jogoya. Special thanks to my so-called 'Boss' for the day with me at Shogun besides my brothers. ^^


boss... dun play underground lar.... =p


Later that night (12am), it's the second round by my super-duper crazy wonderful gang in my varsity. Like what I had mentioned earlier on, it's the first matured peaceful birthday celebrated by them. It's also a memorable night for all Chelsea fans out there as Liverpool were beaten flat 2-0; all credits to Drogba for both of the assists. I had my fun watching both sides playing as a neutral fan. Liverpool's form was far in contrast to last season. Arsenal all the way!!! ^^


my weird patriotic 1 Malaysia cake.. the candle is the most special.. blow d still will be lighted? lolx!


thanx to Waizer for the mooncake... I didn't manage to go home for Mooncake Festival...


ghey Keat... thanx for the planning and 'ho-sua' cake...


A special thanks to my beloved gang too for the 'peaceful' celebration on that day. I am looking forward for our graduation trip in Phuket next May. My 'un-official' birthday was also great before that; imagine 2 clubs in a night and it's my first time! It's a badly uncled okay virgin club afterall for me, introduced by Chuen Hang. Next up, it will be on my post celebration with the October jimuis babies. ^^


ho-sua... haha... =.=!


really looks like you arr, Keat!!! ^^

No comments: