Monday, September 21, 2009

Food Retreat & Arch..

This post is dated back somewhere about 2 weeks ago. It's on our UISC IET retreat that should have been done a year ago. Well, I guessed most of us were busy with things going on resulting in such delay. Thank goodness it's finally done this semester. Our initial plan was to eat Dim Sum Buffet in Sri Petaling; Janbo Restaurant but the shop has been closed down for quite some time. Crusader Tan and I had researched for other dim sum buffets around KL but to no avail, few of them does not cater this on Weekdays. In the end, Iynggra suggested the restaurant in the picture below and there we go; probably my final fun outing in UISC IET club.


yeah, a very empty place for us to scream, rumble and eat for lunch due to Ramadhan period...


living life a bed of chickens in Sunway Pyramid... lolx... not much of a variety though...


the committees... all kinds of pose you can see... shankar actually lost in the chicken meal?


Indiran, the 'lobster king' owns a whole huge pool of lobster... single yet available... gurls?? ^^


We had lots of great reunion moments together, chatting with all the hoo-ha's around the table. Some of us do not meet frequently even in the campus and that kind of time was precious to share few words amongst ourselves. As usual, 'makan' event would not be fun with just 'makan' only. We plan to go for a couple of bowling games but some of us didn't wear socks. We ended up to the shop beside the bowling alley; Stars Archery...


our hunting ground... now you know why Indiran choose to 'arch'? hehe... =p


having school holiday promotion... 9 of us had chosen this package... suits a big group of people


It's my first time in playing archery. I might have tried out lots of sports but not this yet. (It's kind of fun playing it, imagining how Legolas let go multiple arrows to take down the Orcs...) Oh well, I found that I am still lacking in a bit of strength for more accurate shots. Take a look at my score...


before letting go 28 arrows... for RM 10 only...


trying hard to imitate 'Legolas'... am I too far from where I should stand for newbies? ^^


and, ta-Da! the final score... not bad right to have couple of arrows going through yellow circles... hehe...


dun mess with us... the Rob-B-Hoods... where is our Jagoya Boss, Wei Bing?


There goes half of a day in our outing. Maybe it will be the last in UISC like what I had said earlier on? Time flies quite fast actually. I am in my final year already, going into final semester soon. By next year, it will be a whole new world out there. Meantime, trying to cherish as much fun and memories together with my bunch of friends. Skytrex Adventure next on... hoo~!!! ^^

2 comments:

Jean said...

nice group shots!

From me to you, suejean =)

BoOn HeNg said...

hi,

welcome to my blog...
suddenly felt my blog starts to get 'alive' since got ppl dropping by here... hehe...
thanx!

^^