Thursday, September 10, 2009

090909...

09/09/09 was supposed to be a very good day for everyone. Some take this as a day for their love, relationship or romance (you name it) and some take this an opportunity to work on their career. Well, 99 in Cantonese simply means 'gao gao' or also known as long as it can be. So, long lasting love, career, health and etc; this is what people hope for in their future.


mass marriage... may the wedding be an everlasting love & relationship...


As for me, I did not really hope much anyway prior to that day. It's just an ordinary day where I assume my study life and etc. How unlucky for me to pick up this injury after just few minutes of playing football at my varsity's mini stadium...


wrong-footed tackle... bad injury... tomorrow have to work some more... haihz...


I felt so bad that I ffk-ed my gang. Initially, I was supposed to watch the late night movie "Orphan" with 9 of them but due to this unwanted incident, left me no choice but to ffk. (Can hardly move also) Thousand apologies! I find that people lately do not know how to apologize. They live in the world as if they are the only ones that is the most important just because they are much better in several ways. Maybe the society, as in the surroundings affects a person pretty much. Anyway, I can't let myself to be bother by that anymore. Life goes on... I will always remember what Late Gary had told me before. I will definitely appreciate people who appreciate me. Thanx so much for all your care, macha's and friends... ^^


the place not much people also... 6 people need to wait for 3 hours??


Government hospital is so so so slow like tortoise; 10 mins of initial check-up, 10mins of X-ray and 3 hours of wait just to see the doctor for 5 mins. My goodness, somemore that's Emergency section. =.=!

No comments: