Saturday, July 11, 2009

*Updates*

Industrial Training was finally completed today. (Full report & presentation over!) YeAh~ (Letting out a loud scream) Hadn’t had the time to update the blog partly because of the time taken to settle down. (& also the dumb**** internet connection here… have been complaining about it since DAY 1 of my varsity life) The past 2 weeks had given me a flashback to the stresso uni-life that I had. First up is supposed to be the Final Year Project (FYP) which I have to finish the proposal over the weekend. My supervisor and project title can say almost settled. If things go right, I am truly happy about it. Let’s all hope for my wish to come true. ^^


Next stop, MAN UTD trip to Malaysia! Watching Michael Owen donning in MU’s new t-shirt? (Shirt number also is unknown & maybe not significant?) Some Liverpool fans would like to ask his signature on a Liverpool T-shirt on that prior day. (‘potong stim’ ka?) Let’s all have a great fun and KS next week…


P.S. : Hope to put up more pictures in my blog, after getting a new phone some other day. Had been using Nokia 3120 (no camera) for the past 4 months; if you noticed my blog post hasn’t had many pictures that are taken live… ^^

No comments: