Monday, June 15, 2009

uN-FiT...

This Sunday, I will be participating for Ipoh Starwalk. (Anyone going? Maybe can bump into each other...) Join my dear Boss and my frenly neighbourhood. Really not fit at all! Fat sia; eat and sleep most of the time, added by the tastylicious 'yee-poh' food. Futsal and badminton also very less liao. Sigh! How to get the cert? Tomorrow must really start to jog liao. Hehe. Must push myself to train my stamina. Kenot lose to Wen Zhi... hehe... Really very long time never see you and Yee Ling d; since we know in Form 2 and then years back. Anyway, thanx for organizing the meet out. ^^


now 20% more to become this Brad Pitt fat... =.=!


Still got some more our UNICS Cup and most probably UNITEN Cup competition. Next sem must seriously keep fit already. Swimming, jogging, work out and badminton to the max! Lolx. Hopefully, things will work out fine... 2 more weeks and that's it! Internship ends, entering to the final year liao. So fast, really never expect I did reached to this stage now; reminiscing the past days in my foundation... Looking forward to enjoy the happy time out with KS-o gang again. This time, we will hunt more 'GREAT' things... correct or not BOSS???

5 comments:

yeeling said...

no worries! im sure u can get the certz!!! =)

yea! really long time nvr meet up since the last time we met! but yesterday was a real gud yumcha session! hehe..

BoOn HeNg said...

yeah! thanx to wenzhi organizing...
i know the best time we can meet up again... during the first week of October... our burfday's altogether thr...

^^

violet said...

I AM EXCITED !!!!!!!
now i really hope OCTOBER comes fast!!!haha...i wan my pressie!!!
keke..
yea..surely thanks to me..
as the organiser,i am now telling you my plan:
This coming OCTOBER i will arrange a suitable date for us to meet up again as well as celebrate our big days!!! will confirm with u n yling next time!
btw,rajin exercise this week la ok..haha

BoOn HeNg said...

woah...
hehe, mayb we all can get a present den exchange with each other... hehe... orait, den u plan lo.. ^^

cruSadER said...

UNICS cup go go go!