Sunday, April 19, 2009

Gua Tempurung...

Hey peeps! It's kind of weekend post after a long week. As usual, passing by those internship days define the meaning of boredom. On top of that, this week I am putting myself in your shoe, Waiser! =) I meant about the video editing stuff. Not that I didn't make any video before but before this, I am just used to Windows Movie Maker which is pretty basic. (I felt larhh…) I am doing 2 videos; 1 for this lil girl whose sis is going to get married (Congrats to your sis!) and another one is for my department's boss who's going to transfer from TNB Transmission to UTP as a senior lecturer. There will be a farewell party for him this coming Wednesday and thus, landing myself in this video job. I find that making a video might seemed easy but the hardest part is where you'll have to crack your creativity to combine with the pictures & what's available for you in the software in order to create a very good output. For those videos, I used Cyberlink Power Director 7. It's quite user friendly and I seriously do recommend anyone of you to use this software. ^^ (I have the software; any of you want?)


the Power Director, very good movie maker software...


Now, back to the main point that's the Gua Tempurung trip. I was assigned the task to find details on Gua Tempurung by the organizer; Summy/Partial. Special notice to the crazy gang members or the partial KS gang. ^^ Take a look at the 4 types of adventure that you people want to try out in Gua Tempurung.




Of course, I would prefer the fourth option which will last 3 hours in the cave and it's only available for any days except Friday. Since most of you aren't Perakians, it's once in a blue moon that you will actually drop by here right? Come so far just to choose the simple adventure? I know it's not our gang's nature. Hehe. There's a minimum of 8 people in a group so I think our group will meet that requirement. It won't be a problem if any extra's that would wanna join, feel free! Anyway, please do confirm with me if any of you interested/coming and your choice from the above table okie? KL and Penang people; please do confirm fast ya!


the tempurung map...


As for the whole journey's plan, I shall pass that back to you, the organizer. Hehe! Do prepare extra slots in your stomach as I predicted that you all will really eat a lot till bloated during the entire journey. Lolx! Looking forward for this coming trip with you people! ^^

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i will prefer for 3rd and 4th package lah.. but i tink its better if we ask all of them 1st.. i will ask all of them visit ur blog and vote for it k?? hehe.. i dunno im the main organizer wo.. haha.. anyway.. i will try plan nicely for the 3 days 2 nite trip ya.. since im quite free here.. hehe.. anything update u again..

waiser said...

ALRITE....

Wat ever la...

as long as we get to eat and play!

we shud come up on friday nite or sat morning...

BoOn HeNg said...

hurmz...
okie geh... i will ask the north ppl lo...
1st is fri leh.. why come fri nite?
come fri morn la.. lolx...
since only 3 days 2 nite... then penang tak jadi liao?
=.=!

Unknown said...

ya.. i think penang tak jadi lah.. mp said is too rush.. if we boring in ipoh, we can drive up to cameron take some pic.. haha.. since its so near rite?? haha.. oh ya.. where they going to stay ah??