Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday!!!

Friday’s always the best day for everyone, caused we can take rest the following days. (weekend) I had just started the LI (Industrial Training ~ Latihan Industri) this week. This is the first time I am stepping into the real working life, I supposed. Before this, I only had the promoter experience up my sleeve which is a non-technical job. What experienced? TNB Ipoh Transmission Department is the place I am doing my internship. I already had my timeline of section that I will be going through for the next 3 months; starting from Business Support, Tele Control, Protection, Lines & Cables, Substation and last but not least, Technical Support. All those scope of job is under TNB’s Transmission Department. Basically, this week I am starting the Business Support before going to Tele Control for the following 2 weeks.


Business Support is all about supporting the Administration Department or what we called as Office Work. How’s that familiar to you? I did nothing much actually as some of you knew (seeing me online during working hours) about it. Hehe. What can I say? I only get to know the introduction about this department though it’s very boring at times. Without any appropriate work assigned, I ended up reading manuals about SCB charger, relay, circuit breaker and power-related stuff. My goodness! I thought I don’t have to do that (study) during the internship as I had just suffered serious critical brain damage for the past 3 weeks prior to the finals. Lolx. Apa boleh buat? Akur saja….


Next week, job will change to a more technical part which is Tele Control. Once more, I have to use the knowledge on signals and communication system in it. DSP!!! Filters, signals and etc. I guess I can’t run away from them. Alright, enough! ^^ Putting my interns aside, take a look at the pictures below. It’s my bedroom in Amanah Apartment. That’s the last semester I am staying there and it’s been 4 years of affection I have there. Amanah, I guessed you served me quite well for that long period of time. Hope you will be well-maintained for the years to come. Will visit you some time in the future. =P Next stop will be the Cendekiawan Apartment.


taken the last day before I left for home...


my sharing bedroom... goodbye!!!


If you noticed, I hadn't put lots of pictures lately due to my phone problem. I guess I will be very much needing a camera, very soon. With the free times I have, I will be starting to get active in blogging. Keeping my fingers crossed! ^^

No comments: