Monday, January 12, 2009

Decision...

Reading this post will be my 101 posts since the start of my blog. Kudos! I had reached to a century of post reckon since 2 years back. That’s not a big amount though, if you see how gazillions of people had outnumbered me so easily in their blogs. Anyway, it’s still my personal history. *winks*


Alright, back to my dilemma. I had already made up my mind after contemplating thoroughly for the past 2 weeks. I won’t continue the Agilent application or applying for any other companies. [How I will miss applying for ABB or Alstom…] Since YTN had honoured me with the scholarships and 4.5k allowance per semester, it’s wise for me to just play by the rules. They had taken a huge burden away from my parents and I should payback them with my loyalty. After all, working at TNB isn’t that bad after all right? ^^ Though I will be working there for the next 7 years, it won’t hurt also to work for an extra 3-months internship; without any pay…


The reason I made up with that decision is due to the fact that I don’t want to screw up myself for future sake. Just imagine, if I had applied and got for few companies, this will mean that I might reject them if my sponsor [suddenly their policies changed vastly…] enforced that the internship must be done in TNB, compulsorily. I don’t want to have a bad record or being listed in their ban list. After my 7 years of bond, I might be jumping ship to better companies depending on the situation. The mistakes that I had created now might affect me in the near future. Therefore, I realized that it’s better for me to have a new, clean record with the companies. Come to think of it, this is just an industrial training. No big deal actually. I am not going to work there [if the place of my intern is somewhere else excluding TNB] after all. The global economic crisis faced at the moment will hardly see a company willing to buy over a sponsored student; which means they are taking over my sponsors place by repaying them the total amount being sponsored for me, though there are very very very few cases in my varsity. [That person must be superbly good…who am I after all right?] As for now, since I got the interview from Shell, I shall try my utmost best for it. If I failed for that, then I will just do my training in TNB. [Wish me luck ya for the interview next week] ^^


So dear readers, this is the bottom line I had decided. I am not sure if you had faced the problem that I had but if you do, just want to wish you the utmost best in your decision. Think further ahead and make a wise one. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm kinda out-dated with my frenzs' new esp. after the sem has started since i hvent been on9 for almost a month, so just drop by to wish you luck for ur upcoming interview =) no matter what decision that you have made, just stick still with it moving forward and dun always look back again, haha...we will awis support you ,just be brave n tough enof for the future's obstacles =p

BoOn HeNg said...

hehe... miss greenleaf (forgot when da last time i called u that...) 10x 10x!

anyway, when u'r gonna send me da pics oOooOo? hehe... i havta post up all this rumblings coz dun hav ur pics... ^^

jkjk! looking forward to the coming cny~ time to go out and have fun!!! cya soon...
=P