Saturday, January 03, 2009

C'est la vie, 2008; Willkommen 2009!

the standing pride of Malaysia...


'That's the life', 2008 and welcome to the brand new 2009! Everyone in this global planet is anticipating much on what a brand new year can be. For all that we had strived in the past, that’s what future lies ahead of us. One thing for sure, 2009 is synonymous to the year 1997, whereby everyone called it ‘recession’ year. Speaking about 2009, the mind will endlessly tell that it will be a hard year considering the world economic downfall is a very big crisis to most of us. I guess this is the year where we should spend our money wisely enough to not let the crisis comes above us, unless if you are financially able enough, then by all means.

Will 2009 be a good year for me? I am not quite sure about that. Let me begin my story; I was supposed to join Keat, Li Chiat, Jason and etc for the countdown at the Curve after my family dinner, 10pm. Towards then, I suddenly felt feverish and went to get some rest. After those sms-es to all my friends, I then fell asleep till the next day’s noon. That’s how my New Year begins. Ah Mak, I didn’t go to the Curve as I am busy countdown-ing with ‘Chau Kung’ that moment. =( As for the New Year day itself, I spent most of the time sleeping also to get the sufficient rest for the next day. What do you think? It’s not a good start but I do hope for a good ending… ^^

Well, people used to make their New Year resolution every year. It’s more like a list of targets to be achieved by the end of the year. I would say it’s a good planning though; it gives you a great direction to where you are going. My resolution? It’s a secret! Hehe! Actually, it’s not that secretive after all. I shall share it with any of you if you are interested to know. =)


gunnar shoot em' down... go Arsenal, da champs! ^^

No comments: