Friday, February 01, 2008

Revival

1/2/2008

New Year has just passed a month ago, Chinese New Year is coming but hey, it's my new blog layout that matters. After all the hassle and stress in varsity days, I can finally number my coming holidays. 2 weeks of break before resuming the final battle of the current semester. How's that? Anyway, watcha people thing about this new design? Feel free to drop by any necessary/crappy comments as you wish. =)

Today's the 1st of February 2008, whereby the year of rat is approaching very soon for the chinese. I won't be going back that early for this coming CNY since my parents are coming up to KL to celebrate here. This year also wont be really celebrate CNY after all due to the demise of my grandma 2 years back. So friends, sad to say no 'ang pow' this year. Hehe. Come back next year then. Anyway, all friends are truly welcomed to my place with open arms. =P Hope to blog quite frequent from now onwards to be part of the blogosphere family of the world. Giggle...

No comments: