Saturday, February 02, 2008

Jay!

2/2/2008

To all Jay Chou (Zhou Jie Lun) die-hard fans out there (me?), Jay is coming to 1 Utama today, at 7pm. Don't miss this once in a life time opportunity to get closer to one of the most famous artist in the world. For more information, kindly visit Jay at 1 Utama. I heard that you can actually get the VIP tickets from myFM radio station by answering few simple questions which ended yesterday. Anyway, all is not lost whereby you can also get close to Jay, but just a section behind the VIP seating (fan's club section) by paying a minimum of RM10 for goodies bag. Get yourself to 1 Utama for more fun & excitement around the vicinity. Me? Of course I will be going. With high hopes, I hope to see him performing some of my favourite songs there. Hehe...

Jay Chou's new movie, Kung Fu Dunk will be released in cinema on the first day CNY, 7th February. After 3 consecutive successful movie (i only prefer Initial D and the Secret much much more than the Curse of the Golden Flower), i guessed the 4th one will be quite good; though I don't really play basketball as I prefer football n badminton more. Don't know when I will be free to watch but i will surely watch by the end of this month. Hehe. Initial D is good. I like those phrases used by Chapman To; acting as a very 'farny' and humuorous person. Above all, 'The Secret' is still the best. It’s a touching yet inspiring movie, accompanied by a string of wonderful musical piano songs. I watched that show twice in the cinema and several times in my lappie. =)

By the end of February this month, which is on the 23rd February, Jay will be performing at the Stadium Merdeka live from 8pm onwards. Most of you might have already known about this concert. Sadly, I can't go for these concerts due to my moral 2 project in Cameron Highlands at that prior week. Lately, I have been very busy organizing this project, as part of the committee members. The days are numbered. We are supposed to organize a 3 days 2 night event at the Orang Asli Settlement there. Mainly in accordance with the theme of EDUCATION, we will be going through few relevant yet exciting modules with the orang asli people (mostly kids). In a way, it should be a fun event together with a bunch of crazy friends to make this happen (120 students). Hopefully this project will go on well, excellently (our grades are also vital, depending on this project which accumulate about 70%). =P

No comments: