Saturday, June 16, 2007

Relief...

The competition has just ended this morning! What a huge relief!!! I dun havta stress myself again,memorizing the long pages of script and this reminds me of my past debate days. =p but all well ends okay; the results will be out few days more. I don't reli matter watever the outcome is. Do the best and let the rest comes by itself! That's my motto. Hehe...

Thank to my club president,mr tan who is willing to fetch us thr wif my compatriot,weeser to subang jaya. After that strenuous competition, we relax ourselves; having lunch at ikea eating currypuffs and drinking free-flow of soft drinks and then off we go to mines to witness the 'i want to be a model 2'. Hello! I dun wanna be a model k? Of course,i dun even meet the main requirement, that is able to converse in mandarin. What a disadvantage to me! Other requirements are well met such as height and etc. So 3 of us spend the whole evening playing pool. Later on, we went to the nearby jusco becoz boss got something to do there....Back to uniten (ghey) after that and will spend my whole night there til tml...sienz.... =) back to lovely yipoh on mon morningz... =p

No comments: