Thursday, June 14, 2007

Dilemma

Sigh! The Present around The World Competition is just in the coming few days. I m totally not prepared. I m not ready at all. Such troublesome technical topic, i almost give up every second thinking of the suitable topic, cracking those points and do numerous research. Most participants already prepared bout a month ago and me;less then a week. So screwed! I dun have enough time to practice! Serious in deep shit! Havta go there and try my best;hopefully don't tongue-tied on the stage. I don't think i will be able to get even the top 3;the winner gets to go to Hong Kong to represent Msia for further stages and i will just get a participating cert and go back home. Sometimes, i really thought of giving up. Why join and stress up myself when i can have a very relaxing holiday at home? If i wanna go further beyond my limit,stress is all i havta face. =( Jian,i read through ur blog...i m sure u will be able to find and achieve ur dreams,like u did mentioned in ur blog. An ideal future,family and dreams. I do hope i can find mine too... =)

No comments: