Sunday, October 08, 2006

Haze suxx!!

Wat a boring sunday.... I almost forgotten i had actually a blog still running....Ah, looking back at the previous post reli saddens me... 'I hadn't update it for quite some time'.... The reason? I hav been giving lame,cold reasonable reason for it, e.g. internet connection hyper slow,programming assignments,tonnes of tests,quizzes,clubs activities n so on... I keep on blabbing bout all this stuff most of da time....why o why, but all these things arent avoidable... It just happens not only to me.... I noe that i must move on... so move on! I had my subject registration yesterday for my 2nd sem here....couldn't get all the same class wif my frenz but still ok ler...i gotta accept that! =p


a GTR lou(Rx8)....look at da sinister plan...the person in da pic's attempt to rob smile at the luxurious car...gosh!


I did quite a few changes here n thr in muh blog..... the template, title n so on.... hows it peeps??? I m still newbie in this web design thingy... so if anyone had any ideas,come help me make my blog a much outstanding one =p I also delete my other blog, the 'multiplicity' coz i rarely use it...nah, actually i lack of time to cr8 crappy poems or songs....haha

link to UIET bbq nite out event summary ------> click here!

aww,the haze here is very bad....i m sucking those burned air all the time....and sweating out all those foul air all the time....someone do something,please??? The past 2 days it rained....yesterday,the sky was clear and this morning,the weather is hazzy...may this torment end!



sooner or later,if nuthin will be done to overcome this problem...i will be like this...da product of sucking too much burned air...help me!!

No comments: