Friday, November 28, 2008

Adidas in cheap...

I received a notification in Facebook lately. It's the ADIDAS Warehouse Sale in KL! Really looking forward to get branded stuffs in cheap. Take a look at the poster below for more details. Since my add & drop will be on next Thurs, I won't be going for classes earlier on as usual. Hehe! Such a bad boy skipping classes.. Anyway, results came out fine, except for certain subject. Should be contented and happy enough! ^^


Adidas warehouse sale... must go if got time... don't buy, also can go see wurt...


Oh yeah! Looking forward for water rafting and pinnacle adventure tomorrow, a trip organized by Jia Yin for quite some time already with the help of her assistant, Kam Wah. I am actually just back from Raub for another camping trip organized by Kelvin. Hehe! Fun, play and enjoyment roxx! How I wish the holiday will be longer, or the semester reopen will delay even much longer.... Cuti tarak cukup....

No comments: