Tuesday, August 26, 2008

2008 Birthday Victim...


Isn't birthday supposed to be something special, serene and to be cherished? I remember those were the days when we celebrated birthdays by just blowing candles, accompanied by da 'Happy Birthday Song'! (Zum Geburtstag Vier Glug...) It might seemed simple last time but now, I deeply wished for that simple-ness. Ever since I continued my life journey in varsity, the complexity of the celebration has often put me in fear. It was never before tasted in my life. Last year's celebration was a havoc because of that 'wonderful bash' by my uni-mates that resulted me in shower for 6 hours plus. Gosh! Though, I still thanked them for the 'wondeful memory' I assumed that will always be recorded as the 'Cream-Blasting 20th' in the book of my life. The coming 21st? A VERY BIG WOW! Haha! Kiong kan lor... (I only wished for simplicity...grant me?)


no eye see... take a look at those flours, cream, eggs.... and their wicked expression... =P


Few weeks back, it's Ah Fong's 22nd birthday on the 11th of August. I havn't got most of the picture from keat, so couldn't upload those. Take a look at the worst victim from this kinda celebration this year, I suppose...


the CAR... victimised by a bunch of birthday maniacs...


summon also got... lolx... you wouldn't wanna mess with them... crazy bunch of people...


how did i being dragged into the picture??? hehe...


Oh well, I shall consider that as pretty decent enough though. Lucky you, Ah Fong!! Hehe! Yesterday night was Brader Li Chiat's birthday celebration. I am pretty sure it's very surprised for him. Hehe. Wanna know what happen? Take a look! =P


pretty messed up car! again CAR???


the mirror gonna smashed or being smashed by hockey stick? u do the judgement...


the climax... TYRE GONE MISSING!!! he must have a heart attack upon seeing this...


Volla und wunderbar! Zehr gut! Birthday celebration till tyre went missing? Gosh! What on earth is happening? Badly victimised. It took our friend almost an hour to settle back the car. Usually when we change a tyre, it will just take us at most about 15 minutes, right? What the heck is with 60 minutes? Nuts and tools were missing too! CAR also kena birthday bashed? Hehe. I wouldn't even wanted to guess what will happen in the future. Motorbike? Lappie? Dare not! This time around, those gang really like to play 'cars'... =.=!

Anyway, I wanted to take this opportunity to wish Mr. Koo Li Chiat, a very happy 23rd birthday. Hehe. May all ur dreams come true (Taiwan mei?) and whatever has passed, is past. Let bygones be bygones! Always be nice to the people around 'u'... (especially me?? haha...making treaty...) Revenge is bad... Cheers!~ ^_-

5 comments:

cruSadER said...

hahahhahahaha.....

I tot birthdays are days to cherish!!!

And U are next dude!!!!

BoOn HeNg said...

woah... chill bro...dun liddat...
affe first... =P

BoOn HeNg said...

woah... chill bro...dun liddat...
affe first... =P

Unknown said...

both also le...^^ hehehe
eh, next thursday we have a mooncake gathering underground again boleh ka??

BoOn HeNg said...

hehe...u all plan le... i join only... =p