Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Crappy Tag!

I just realized that tagging is basically 'copying people's questionnaire' and replace those answers with yours. Havn’t had been tagging before though I was asked to tag several times already. (You people never say properly wurt, just drop by and say 'You Are Tag'… hehe) I was asked by Chuen Hang's gf to play along this tagging game. It seems all hell will break loose. Lolx. Trying to dig something out of me? I'll try to be as honest as possible. ^_- Alright, tagging session begins...


Instructions: Remove ONE question and add in your personal question if you want to, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. (no point remove de, just answer wateva given questions) Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all. (true bo?)


1. What have you realised recently?
We must always face life in reality point of view. Recently just completed these TVB drama entitled 'A Journey Called Life'. You will know what I meant when you watched that. I totally agree with this cantonese phrase, 'kiok tap sat tei'! Don't fall in dream world too much though phantasizing is so pleasant.

2. Have you given your first kiss away?
Nope. Time will tell. (u want?) =p

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who're the buddies you would take with you?
Buddies... lemme see, i will surely take those who care for me most, those who aren't selfish, trustworthy, true to me and those who aren't troublemakers or two-faced.

4. Do you satisfy with the life you have now or you want even more?
It's true that life isn't perfect. We are all living in an imperfection world. Right now, I am contended with what I have most. Family, friends, studies and financial status are all going very fine. Who wouldn't want lotsa money? I do hope to be able to find someone that will truely love me and vice-versa. Hehe!

5. Who do you trust the most?
Family.

6. Name one of your best and ever best friend?
I had really lotsa friends, but those who are really good to me will always be appreciated and remained in my heart. You know who you are. =)

7. Do you prefer to sleep or talk to a friend when it gets boring in class?
Depends. I would prefer to talk, creating a lively atmosphere. Silence can kill sometimes. I will sleep if my body needs rest.

8. What makes you mad?
Betrayal and back-stabbers. They 'suck' to the maximum.

9. Have you ever cried so hard, you made yourself sick?
Nope. I am very tough at times.

10. List out 3 points of your first impression of the person who tagged you?
I don't really know her except only met her a few times with his bf. First impression will be that she's cheerful, outgoing and smart (to have choosen a great bf)

11. What do you think of yourself?
I'm very ordinary, sensitive and live on with the motto, 'Do the best and let the rest comes by itself!'. What do you people think of me? Perhaps you people can share your thoughts and help me to improve myself to be a better person.

12. Which type of person do you like the most?
Understanding, lovely, loyal, caring and responsible.

13. Is there someone you're thinking of now?
Not really.

14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you
or would you rather they keep quiet?
Obviously I hope they can point out to me rather then keeping things silence. Different people would have diversity of point of view. I wouldn't know what actually happened.

15. Who was the last person you hugged?
Mama.

16. Who knows you the best?
Parents and close friends. They know me the best. All I can say is that do not judge a book by its cover.

17. If your house burned down, what is the ONE thing you’d save from your room?
Wallet.

18. Throughout your life,what hurts you most?
Whatever reasons that cause me to be very sad.

19. Whats the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
Senior's girlfriend. A couple of minutes ago. Very shocking indeed to have found out the 'gf'. Haha!

20. Are you happy you've been tagged by your friend?
Sure!


The end of the tagging session. Hehe. Any more tags? Bluekzzz!!!

2 comments:

Emel - LayChuyDing said...

very fast woh..hehe...u'll be tagged by me again..wait lar!
oo..u watch the tvb drama eh..i watched it too..not bad..=)

BoOn HeNg said...

alrite...bring it on... =p
ya...tats a nice tvb... =)