Monday, November 19, 2007

Musical Play

This weekend was kind of special. I was involved in helping out my good friend, Kwok Yii and his gf in a musical ballet play (I assume) by City Ballet. (I am not sure if PSPA, Perak Society of Performing Arts is also involved) The play, compromising three different stories; The Swan, Aladdin and Nutcracker were indeed superb and entertaining. Musical play is one of my favourite genre of drama ever since I was involved in my school play back in Form 1. I still remember ‘Joseph & the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat’ pretty well besides other short mini plays such as The King & I, Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables, Sound of Music and etc. After that, I left drama field till now due to certain reasons. (Maybe I should blog out an ‘Untold Story About Me’..... anyone interested?) =)



kwok yii and siew leng...


I actually prefer those plays rather than drama because of the melodramatic sentimental, soothing music. I do not really like hard rock metal, eardrum-spoiling music like those Alfred always listen while driving. =.=! Anyway, what’s my main duty during the play on Sunday night? U wouldn’t believe this. Its backstage duty but not really ‘backstage work’; keeping cute small kids (about 20++) in control for the whole night. What an unforgettable experience! Well, you know small kids? Some can get a bit nasty but some can be real angels. There’s this really cute, cute little girl at the age of 5 out of a sudden broke into tears. I tried to console her and she responded in a really cute manner. She stopped crying and stared at me with a really cute expression. When she speaks, awww.... maximum cute. Haha! What a waste that I didn’t take her picture. All hand phones were supposed to be switched off and I just followed their orders. I am very sure you will agree with me when you see her picture and also listen to her speaking. Cute Jacqueline, that’s her name (without the cute of course). You won't remember this 'gor gor' taken care of you as you grow up older. =P At the young, tender age already learn ballet and learn to perform in front of a big crowd; about almost 1000 people I guess. That’s a very good development for a child. Their parents must be very proud of them. All the best to them!



da cute 'Qi Qi', holding a ribbon sitting at the bottom left in purple costume...


I have even seen people at my varsity having stage fright during presentation. In the corporate world, it’s very important to be able to converse and perform in a strong, firm manner. If not, you might lose out to other competitors easily. I can presume that life later on for me will surely get tougher. =) That’s how I actually spend my first week of holidays besides watching movie, ‘yumcha’ and sports. I might blog about my trip to Muar, Melaka and JB (right after finals for a week) some other time when I am free. Results will be out by next Monday and I am really keeping my fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

BoOn HeNg said...

hurmz...i can't und ur language...
=P