Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Bad connection...

What a bad internet connection i had for the whole week. I thought I can post up a few events that i had last weekend with lotsa pics but to no avail, the situation doesn't allow me to do so. Internet is so darn bad. The entries are on TNB Family Day at Bangsar HQ on saturday and Charity Work for Ti-Ratana at SMK La Salle on sunday. Both events really drained me up nicely. When i was back to my uni by 6pm in the evening on sunday, i right away slept til midnite. Woke up a while and then resume my lovely sleep. Haha! That's how i spend my weekend, sleeping. Lolz! Jk! =P

Will post that up when my internet connection becomes much more stable, hopefully; Keeping my fingers crossed. Haha! Msn here kept on relog and DC! Problem only... Swt!

1 comment:

Shea Speare said...

Wah! New template and background ah. Love it.