Sunday, April 29, 2007

=.='

Its been 2 weeks of hols,days are getting more bored. Can't reli find a job that actually i can work for '1 month'....sigh! The whole week i was down wif fever, flu and terrible sore throat. Getting lotsa sleep n rest can be good but hey, i rather go back to my uni and take special sem but no subs were offered. BORING!!! IPOH KAKI OUT THR....HU WANNA GO OUT YUMCHA???? =P

Results had been out;unofficially, i wouldn't consider that as excellent but rather will say it as lucky. I noe i din do well in da finals but then once more, luck is by my side again. Wat did i get? Well, all i havta say is at least the results enable me to see a smile on my parents face. That's all!
=p To all my dearly unitenmates hu havnt checked their results yet, i wish ya ppl utmost good luck!!! Hopefully u ppl will obtain very very good grades.

0125100589,hu r u???Stop spamming my hp ok??Pathetic!!!These kinda ppl,reli desperate for sex!He called me last week but nvr speak; i noe he wanna hear my voice whether i m a gurl or guy but hey, do my sound reli alike gurl's voice? Upon assuming i m that particular gender, he send msg requesting for sex service. Of course,i didn't bother to reply and since then he has been miss calling me for a week adi!!! Thank GOD i m gonna change my hp number in a day or two from prepaid to fix line becoz of special offer with cheap rates.I'll tell ya ppl bout it later on coz lacking of time. =p Ppl,beware of these kinda desperate ppl k,especially gurls. U dun wanna be harassed for all day long rite?

No comments: