Sunday, March 25, 2007

Something to think about..."What does a girl want in a guy these days?"

This might be the last post till end of next month due to finals...I just come across one of my friend's post (senior Kelvin) ....thr's this interesting thoughts of him on "What does a girl want in a guy these days?" ~ from a guy's point of view... maybe u ppl might wanna take a look...and for gurls....u might wanna come up with a post on "What does a guy want in a gurl these days"....if any of u hav tat post...pls link it to me or at least drop by ur webpage at my chat box??I would love to read that....10x!! =p


Frustrated at not being able to complete a certain task today, my thoughts suddenly begin to wander in the middle of the night prompting me to write this down. I was just thinking about the incident that happened about a couple of weeks ago when i was having lunch with my friends and suddenly a friend told me that this girl was having her eyes on me. Was she checking me out?....the question then sparked off a "go for the girl" frenzy thing among my mischievious friends. Well, yea from her looks she seems to be too true of a girl who'd be checkin me out....in other words ...she's way too cute to be in the same league as I am:P! So I'd decided not to be a fooled by my friends or play along with thier little game for all I know i might end up being a laughing stock!....So I decided to just chill and i mentioned one thing to a friend...If she;s interested then i'll have to frustrate her by not paying her any attention at all....(after all the persuasion to get to know her or get her number...etc)....surprised at what i said....a friend was quick to point out that honestly I don't look like a Wang Lee Hom to be frustrating a girl! So at that moment....i begin to think what does a girl really want in a guy these days?.....Does looks really matter to a girl these days?....well honestly speaking when i check out girls at the mall these days ....i see a lot of pretty faces with voluptious bodies...walking side by side with(u;'d be hoping a prince charming looking kinda guy) but no....hideous looking men....and in general people are quick to judge that she's after his money implying that maybe that guy is some SuperRiCh sugar daddy or somekind that has gotta do with lots and lots of money, sportscars and bungalows ....then again what does a girl really want in a guy these days?......I'm amazed at how guys can be so easily controlled by a pretty face these days....hey let me get this for u... hey let me get that for u....hey let me buy this for u...hey let me buy that for u... hey let me lick your boots for you....hey let me betray my frens for u...hey let me betray my country for u....and after all is fufilled....he finds out that she's not interested after all!!! WHOA congratulations....u're the biggest winner aren't u or shall I say L***r?....then again what does a girl really want in a guy these days? I've seen all these under the sun......girls won't tell you they're not interested directly......they will take and take and take and take and take.......single guys...realize this....you have the POWER to stop the unnecessary giving... and you will have the POWER to frustrate!!! So what if she's not paying any attention to you...just MOVE oN: the ratio of girls to guys in local varsities are 7:3..they outnumber you....u're sure to get at least one hit in every 15 tries won't u? .. You don't need good looks to attract a beautiful soul....a girl who judges mainly on looks alone are naive and they should go back to live in the 80's or sumthing like that.....consider this a good looking GUY doesn't necessarily be a LOYAL guy....for all you know his eyes might lock on to something else more beautiful than you are after a couple of years( well not everyone is like that but just to give an example)....but then again what does a girl really want in a guy these days?....I've heard a girl said some time ago....I'd rather go for the looks rather than material things or money...at least i'd be happy looking at him!.....well a year after that...maybe she got wiser....Oh i'd rather go for personality rather than looks or money to...u know sometimes personality overules all that shit about looks and material stuffs....but i think she went on to become a LeS?...common....what does a girl really want in a guy these days?...Good lookings girls.....u need to give the guy who does not care about you on the outside a chance to prove that he cares for you in the inside!!!! It doesn't matter if he's physically challenged or wat ...u can always fix them with your dieting regime rite?...after all what are u made of?.. He needs the green light than just a mere blinking torchlight that never seems to connect anywhere! Average looking girls-you're doing just fine aren't you?...hehehehe...Below Average looking girl- You are never ugly.... it's only your mind that tells you so...and if you think guys hate you....think twice that's because you're trying so hard all your lives to overpower them trying to be smarter than them until it becomes the only reason why you exist...there's a charming handsome guy who notices you....and that guy wil never be ME coz i'm no hunk after all!!!! ADIOS....!!!!


well pPL, i would like to state a disclaimer here...Its just a point of view from a very nice guy on his thoughts....but yet, i do find truths on his thoughts....wat do u ppl think???

=p

No comments: