Sunday, August 27, 2006

Revelation



MySpace Layouts



Its been a while since my last post at "Blog Stalker". Due to exams and tests, i wasn't able to rectify the problem with my previous blog. Swt... i receive loads of comments bout the blank white page upon visiting my blog... even i myself couldn't understand the problem here (izzit the server problem or my template problem or some other thingy???) My frenz had told me bout the probs using blogspot... at the first thought... i wanna change to xanga or my space....but my heart hold me back and say maybe i shud giv blogspot one more shot. After a moment of self-inflicted monoloque... Okies!!! The decisive action has been made. So, i resorted in cr8-ing another new blog in blogspot (dun let me down this time!!!)....hate doin this but wat to do??? Coz, the only thing i like bout my previous blog is da url's name (myname<87>).... thinking a new url name for this blog wouldn't be that difficult as it can be. Since my "Multiplicity" uses (myname<2>), so i might as well use (myname<1>)...hehe...settle!...how smart??*giggling*


Okay!!!(try reading it with HG style) Say Say Say Say Say....With new blog up and a comp available for me in my campus *fooooooooooo* its time to blog to the fullest! But, i will only blog if i am free... trying to put up something hillarious and eye-catching post...with the hope that readers out thr will enjoy reading it....okay!!!


Have u ever wonder why i named my previous blog "Blog Stalker"? Actually, i din reli had any nice/funny ideas in my mind at that moment. So out of a sudden, "Balanar da Night Stalker" just struck my mind, and there the name goes! (I quit DOTA adi though but the GB thingy....keke)


Once again, feel free to view my blog at anytime, anyday! Thanx for taking ur precious lil time viewing my blog.. I hope u get something out of it! Otherwise, at least appreciate my effort okay???Feel free to leave any comments, be it nice, sarcastic, bad (u ppl will love doin this) or etc....Arigato Gosaimasu!

3 comments:

Shea Speare said...

Welcome back, Boon Heng!

BoOn HeNg said...

huhu...thanx...hope ur uni firewall kena hack..haha

Shea Speare said...

Ji bai!